Primary Outcome Measures
- Impedance measurements in different frequencies [ Time Frame: During Surgery ]
The impedance measurements in different frequencies will be collected on multiple sections of excised tissue and will be translated into dielectric properties. The conductivity and relative permittivity measurements in frequencies range (20Hz-1MHz) of tissues will be collected and analyzed.
- Diagnosis of thoracic malignancies
- Able to provide informed consent
- Scheduled for diagnostic or treatment related surgical procedure
- Inability to undergo surgery
- Unable to provide informed consent